NoKu Beach House
NoKu Beach House is a six-bedroom statement of avant-garde Zen design. A cool and calm aesthetic is imbued throughout this exquisite Bali residence, which presents beauty in every corner. Reminiscent of the mythical Shangri-La in James Hilton’s “Lost Horizon”, exotic overhanging greenery creates an otherworldly indoor-outdoor experience at this tropical oasis.
This villa’s elegant modern interiors are embellished with custom-made furniture, exclusively designed wall and floor tiles, ancient salvaged wood from throughout the Indonesian archipelago and opulent Moroccan-inspired colour schemes of mint green, navy and turquoise.
The villa’s 27-metre swimming pool features shallow sunken areas for chilled sunning – just a stone’s throw from the beach, while a private walled spa with a mosaic-tiled plunge pool is accessed through a stunning colonnade featuring Japanese-influenced ponds and a waterfall.
- Located Seminyak Beach, Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity: 12 adults (6 ensuite bedrooms: 3 with king-size beds and 3 with twin beds convertible to king). Extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
- Swimming pool
- Staff: Guest relations manager; villa manager; private chef; butlers; waiters; housekeeping; groundskeepers and security.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Weddings & Events: Events for up to 150 guests (seated) and 200 (standing) can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Additional facilities: Back-up generator, safety deposit boxes, barbecue.