Villa Puri Nirwana
Nirwana is a state of perfect happiness, an idyllic place. It’s the perfect name for this patch of paradise poised by a black-sand beach on the edge of Cucukan, a traditional Balinese village on the island’s south-eastern shore. Villa Puri Nirwana dazzles with its sweeping sea vistas and stunning contemporary-colonial architecture —colonnaded verandas, highly decorated ceilings, acres of marble floor, plantation shuttered windows, light-filled interiors, and profound sense of space that invokes heritage hotels and bygone days of grand travel. Flitting through shaded corridors are smartly uniformed staff, ever ready with an ice-cold towel, refreshing drink and ready smile.
It’s easy to slip into a transcendent state in such a blissful setting. Start the day with an early morning stroll along the promenade, meeting fishermen with their catch as Gunung Agung’s mystical peak appears above the clouds. Spend mornings by the pool, mesmerised by the breakers foaming on the shore. In the heat of the day retreat to the upper level lounge to play pool or just relax in the sea breeze. Enjoy an afternoon siesta or massage in the ornately carved joglo spa. In the early evening cool, savour the sunset with a cocktail in the raised beach-edge balé, serenaded by the surf and cicadas.
Villa Rates 6 BR
Villa Rates 5 BR
- Located at Cucukan Beach, Ketewel, Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity: 12 people (6 king-bedded rooms). 4 trundle beds and 2 extra rollaway beds are available for 6 more adults (extra cost applies).
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi section.
- Staff: Owner rep, assistant villa manager, butler, housekeepers, 24-hour security, gardeners.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- All areas are wheelchair accessible, elevator, barbecue, diesel powered back-up generator, safety deposit boxes.
- Weddings & events: Villa Puri Nirwana makes an idyllic beachfront wedding and special event venue, catering for up to 120 guests.