This stunning five-bedroom residence with traditional alang-alang thatched roofs, lush tropical gardens, generous green-stone swimming pool, lavish living spaces and spectacular ocean views exudes beauty from every pore. Set on 5,000 square metres in the sleepy seaside village of Cemagi on Bali’s south-west coast this family style villa offers an authentic Balinese experience.
Five large air-conditioned bedrooms with luxurious garden bathrooms provide guests with total peace and privacy, two of them include twin roll-out beds, making the rooms ideal for families. Options for leisure and entertainment are endless with a games room, 18-metre swimming pool, open-sided living and dining pavilion, massage balé and an adorable thatched rice barn, or lumbung, overlooking the ocean and perfect for sunset cocktails.
5 BR Rates
3 BR Rates
- Located at Cemagi, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity: 10 people (1 super-king master suite, 2 king master suites, 2 twin bedrooms which can convert to king) plus 4 extra trundle beds available at additional charge.
- Swimming pool.
- Staff: Villa manager, chef, driver, housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendant, guards providing 24-hour security.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Wedding & Events: Villa Maridadi makes a spectacular event venue and celebrations for up to 30 people can be arranged with prior notice.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue, 3 bicycles, back-up generator.