Arnalaya Beach House
Live the dream at this marvelous contemporary retreat located on the beachfront in Bali’s beautiful Canggu area, with a team of staff on hand to ensure that every whim is gracefully met. A unique creative collaboration by the architects and designers Sonny Chan (CSYA) and Albano Daminato (Studio Daminato), Arnalaya Beach House is a sophisticated yet supremely relaxed, family-friendly villa set amid private terraced landscaping. Five double-bedrooms, plus a gym that readily converts into a sixth provide space for up to 18 guests. An ocean-front balé offers alfresco dining with views of the Indian Ocean and a crystal clear 20-metre swimming pool. The private tennis court is action ready and the spa pampers and polishes, while lush green lawns and gardens bowed with fragrant tropical flowers will bring blissful repose in no time.
- Located at Jalan Nelayan, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity: 15 adults (5 ensuite bedrooms: 4 with split king beds and 1 queen bed; one with an extra pull-down single bed, gym convertible to twin room with two further portable beds).
- Swimming pool
- Staff: Villa manager, private chef, housekeeping, security.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Private tennis court, gym and personal trainer (on request), boxing gear, golf clubs.
- Weddings & Events: Events for up to 150 people can be arranged with prior notice.
- Additional facilities: Office for guest use, barbecue, diesel powered back-up generator, safety deposit box.