Getting married in Bali
Event organizer, especially Bali wedding organizer, is our passion here at Bali Exclusive Wedding. We have assembled an all star team to ensure your occasion is perfect. We specialize in private villa weddings in Bali.
Initial Wedding Consultation We enjoy forming a close working relationship with our clients while planning their dream weddings. Your satisfaction is our top priority. So, please join us for the next few pages as we cover some of the common steps we will go through while planning your wedding in Bali. Each page links into the next, so you won’t miss anything.The first step on the road toward getting married in Bali is getting a feel for all the steps involved. We’ve developed this section of the website to give you that feel. We also hope to give you an idea of how we work and will encourage you throughout to contact us for any questions.
– A great wedding begins with clear communication of your wants and needs.
– Take a look at the luxury beach-side, cliff-top, and garden villas available for your special day.
Catering / Food tasting
– Food and beverage options abound in Bali.
Decorations and Flowers
– Let’s set the stage for the night of a lifetime.
Photo and Video
– Capture all the memories from your wedding to remember.
Hair and makeup
– We work with Bali’s finest hair dressers and makeup artists.
Music / DJ / Entertainment
– Whether it’s a live band or a DJ, we will ensure the mood is set to perfection.
– Getting to and from the wedding venue for the couple and their guests.
Getting to Bali
– We’ll cover things like airport information, visas, what to pack, etc.
– Here are some activities for you and your guests to enjoy on the island.
– Couples and guests often need accommodation before checking into the villa wedding venue.